Saturday, September 22, 2018

Shattered

Credit

A friend shared with me recently a song about being shattered (you can listen to it here).  This song really spoke to my heart and I started thinking about how many days in this current season, I do feel like my life is shattered in pieces on the floor.  Life isn't turning out how I pictured it.  The painting I had painted in my mind is not my reality yet those shattered pieces on the floor aren't a picture of hopelessness - yet a picture of HOPE.  God is going to bring life back to those broken places.  He is going to use them to create a new picture, one far beyond something I could have ever imagined.  Oh, the beauty he is going to create, I just know it.  
I have to give up control, release my "paintbrush", open my hands up and allow God to create the masterpiece He needs.  Although those shattered pieces hurt, if the pain is enough to help someone; it's worth it.  

God is going to use these broken pieces to paint a beautiful picture full of His glory that points back to Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment