Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So Long 2013.....




Photo Credit

As we come to a close of yet another year, for many, myself included, it is a time of reflection.  As I sit and think back to all that 2013 entailed, I can’t help but be thankful that God spared me another year and allowed me to experience life again this year.

2013 was a year full of blessings, grace, love, laughs and… heartache. 

I can’t help but rejoice at the start of a NEW YEAR!!  For the past 6 months, I have been in a stormy fire;  being molded and shaped into something new in Christ.  I have experienced some things that I never thought I’d face and through those storms, I realized that there were things deep within me that God needed to change.  The changes have been painful but as I sit here and reflect, they have been WORTH it!! 

I am entering in the new year with expectancy….with a heart overflowing, pressing on to the things God has before me.  


May God pour out His blessings over YOU in 2014!!

A little look back through 2013 – 

No comments:

Post a Comment