Monday, January 6, 2014

Make Ahead Freezer Meals for the Month






Meal time is always one of the most stressful times in our house.  From not knowing what to cook to just not having the TIME to cook it.  Last Saturday, I spent ALL day in the kitchen, preparing various meals to put away in the freezer so that we will have hassle free dinners for the rest of the month.

Last week's dinner time was AWESOME!!  It was so nice to come home and just pop dinner in the oven with NO preparation.  I was able to do things around the house outside the kitchen.  Even better was the little to NO clean up left after dinner.....I mean seriously, how hard it it to clean a spoon and the dinner plates?!?

Here is a link to the recipes I used. 

The meals I prepared were:

  1.  Mini Meatloaves
  2. Ham & Cheese Braid
  3. Beef Ravioli
  4. Smothered Pork Chops
  5. Farmer’s Casserole
  6. Buffalo Shrimp
  7. Shepherd’s Pie
  8. Baked French Toast
  9. Tater Tot Casserole
  10. Simple Lasagna
For our family of 4, there ended up being enough for 2-3 meals from each recipe.  Let me know if you try it and how it goes for you!!

This post shared with

No comments:

Post a Comment