Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful for Open Doors


I am so thankful today for open doors!  You know those divine connections that God allows us to make with other people or those opportunities that come across when we know there was no other way than God just connecting them together....THOSE open doors!  I am ever so thankful that God cares enough about lil ol me that He would knit my life together in such an awesome way and provide those connections for me in every aspect of my life.  Whether it be in my home life, my working environment, friendships, blogging, or just an awesome opportunity.....God is just simply awesome and I'm so thankful for those doors that He opens [and honestly for the doors that He shuts...because of what He is saving me from]! 

I know thy works: behold I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it;…. Rev. 3:8 

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment: